DojoMór is a technology fun day for young people where they learn to: create a simple game, build a website, and program some electronics across Ireland in one day.
Free coding workshops from DojoMór 2022, funded by the Higher Education Authority of Ireland, will be running online, from 10am to 1pm, Saturday 22nd October 2022, offering a range of activities to suit all ages and interests. On the day, 20,000 students, from primary and secondary schools around Ireland, will learn to code in a fun and exciting virtual environment.
Coding Workshop List for DojoMór 2022:
- Coding for Beginners with Lightbot
- Build an App with Thunkable & Bubble
- Code a Virtual Robot with VEX Code VR
- Code like a Pro with HTML
- Create a Story/Game with Scratch
- Code a Micro-chip with Micro :bit
- 3D Modelling with Blender
- Making Music with Soundtrap
- The Magic of Augmented & Virtual Reality